1. Should be related to given themes
– Title, Author, Names and Affiliations
– Introduction: State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background
– Materials and methods
– Conclusions and recommendations
3. Word limit – Less than 300 words
4. Page size – A4 size
5. Send brief biography
(Name, Contact no, Address and Email address of presenting author in order to introduce at the time of presenting or publishing with recent photograph is preferred)
6. Should be submitted in word format
7. Font type– Times New Roman, Font size – 11
8. Download the template for abstract writing
Benefits for the Contestants/ Presenters
- All the accepted research abstracts and General articles will be awarded with a certificate.
- First three winners of each research abstracts and general articles will be awarded with a wonderful gift.
- The author of accepted research articles allowed to do a presentation after make the registration.
- All presented research articles will be published in the proceeding/publication of the Scientific Session of AGM of the GNFSL.
- All accepted General Articles will be published in the newsletter of AGM or GM of GNFSL.
- Selected research papers and general articles will be sent to the journal of Organization of Professional Associations (OPA) of Sri Lanka for the selection of its publication.
- Names and affiliations of all winners through three categories will be sent to a public newspaper.